How To Make Almond Milk
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Raw almonds - 2 cups
- Medjool dates - 2 (optional)
- Vanilla extract - 1 drop
- Water - 4 cups
- Himalayan crystal salt - 1 pinch
- Soak the almonds in plenty of water overnight.
- Drain, rinse well, and place in a blender along with the remaining ingredients. Process until well blended.
- Pour the almond mixture into a nut milk bag suspended over a bowl or wide mouthed jug.
- Milk the bag like you would a cow!
- Decant the milk into a sealable container and store in the refrigerator until needed.