There is an increasing need for pharmacists in Shetland. If you work in the profession, why not consider the islands? There is a supportive professional community and abundant opportunities to get involved in a variety of leisure pursuits outside of work.
Benefits of working as a pharmacist in Shetland
- Receive a distance islands allowance on top of salary over £2,000 per year
- Relocation package to cover the costs of moving to Shetland
- Access to a clear training pathway with opportunities to develop new skills and your role
- Innovative and collaborative working practices
- Opportunity to experience a variety of work
- Be part of a supportive professional community
- Chance to make a genuine difference
- A stress-free commute to work
- Enjoy a network of excellent recreational centres
- The perfect work/life balance
Get in touch
To find out more about pharmacy careers in Shetland, please email NHS Shetland – firstname.lastname@example.org.