Servings: 2 people
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Dark chocolate - 140 grams (broken into small pieces)
- Shetland Dairies milk - 375 ml
- Whipping cream - 120 ml
- Orange marmalade - 1 tbsp
- Gently heat milk and chocolate in a small saucepan over a medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate has melted.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks and gently fold in the marmalade.
- Pour the hot chocolate into a mug and top with a spoonful of the whipped cream.
- Garnish with two strands of orange rind from the marmalade and serve immediately.