Shetland Vanilla Fudge Cheesecake
Servings: 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Digestive biscuits - 200 grams
- Shetland butter - 230 grams
- Full fat cream cheese - 525 grams
- Shetland vanilla fudge - 180 grams
- Gelatine - 1 sachet
- Shetland Dairies double cream - 250 ml
- Blitz digestive biscuits in a food processor until they turn into fine crumbs.
- Melt the butter and combine with the biscuit crumbs. Press into the base of an 8" round spring form cake tin, or into individual moulds.
- Soften the cream cheese.
- Melt the Shetland vanilla fudge, leave to cool and add to the softened cream cheese.
- Dissolve the gelatine as per the instructions on the box and add to the cream cheese mixture.
- Whisk the double cream until it forms soft peaks and carefully fold into to the cream cheese mixture until well combined.
- Spoon the filling over the biscuit base and smooth over the top.
- Leave to chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours.