Potato Salad with Spiggie Courgette Relish
Servings: 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- baby new potatoes - 1 kg (boiled whole and cooled)
- Shetland eggs - 2 (hard boiled; I used Turriefield)
- Spiggie Courgette Relish - 2 tbsp (by Shetlandeli)
- celery - 1 stick (I used Turriefield)
- red onion - 1/4 (finely chopped)
- spring onions - 2 (I used Turriefield)
- fresh dill - 1 tbsp (I used Turriefield)
- sea salt - (to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper - (to taste)
- fat free natural yogurt - 100 grams (I used Yeo Valley)
- lighter-than-light mayonnaise - 100 grams (I used Hellmans)
- Peel the cold potatoes (if desired, sometimes I leave them with their skins on) and cut into 1-2 cm pieces into a bowl.
- Peel the eggs and chop into 1 cm pieces and add to the potatoes along with the Spiggie courgette relish, the finely diced celery, red onion, spring onion and dill. Toss gently and season well with salt and pepper.
- Combine the mayonnaise and yogurt together in another bowl. Gently mix into the potato salad and chill until needed.