Parsley and Spinach Pesto
Servings: 1 jar
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Parsley - 1 large handful (flat leaf or curly)
- Spinach - 1 large handful
- Hazelnuts - 1 handful
- Garlic - 2 cloves
- Lemon - 1 (juice only)
- Olive oil - 5 tbsp (extra virgin)
- Salt and pepper -
- Wash the leaves and herbs. Peel the garlic and juice the lemon.
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz to the required consistency of your choice.
- Put the pesto into a jar and cover with a little extra oil, then seal and store in the fridge. It will keep in a fridge for up to two weeks.