Servings: 16 squares
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Butter - 4 oz
- Milk chocolate (Cadbury's) - 9 oz
- Golden syrup - 4 tbsp
- Digestive biscuits - 8 oz
- Maltesers - 8 oz
- Cadbury fudge bars - 3 Small
- Milk chocolate bar - 1 Large
- White chocolate bar optional - 1 Small
- Melt the chocolate, butter and syrup in a large pan over a low heat until it has melted. Allow to cool.
- Crush the digestive biscuits and add to the butter mixture.
- Chop up the Fudge bars and Maltesers and combine with the digestive biscuit/butter mixture.
- Spoon into a 20 cm baking tin lined with paper.
- Melt another large bar of chocolate and spread over the top.
- Optional - melt some white chocolate and drizzle over the top of the milk chocolate layer for a marble effect, and top with more chopped up Fudge and Malteser pieces.
- Refrigerate until set and cut into small squares.